Renewing Club Membership for 2019
It’s that time of year to renew your membership to the swim club which also covers membership to Swim England (ASA). The deadline (set by Swim England) for our renewal as a club has been moved forwards, so we need to get everyone’s information and payments in by the last swim session before Christmas on 21st December, to allow time to process ready for 2019. If members aren’t renewed in time this invalidates our insurance and also leaves members not able to compete.
In a bid to stream line the process I’d like it to be as digital as possible. Could everyone please do the below
- Read the codes of conduct – code of conduct parents 2018, code of conduct swimmers 2018
- Download membership forms below, if your child swims competitively you will need to complete a parents membership for too.
- Word Version BASC MEMBERSHIP FORM – swimmer
- pdf version BASC MEMBERSHIP FORM – swimmer
- Word version BASC MEMBERSHIP FORM – parent
- Pdf version BASC MEMBERSHIP FORM – parent
- Email completed forms to Heather Prothero at email@example.com
IMPORTANT – PAY THE RENEWAL FEE – preferably transfer the annual fee to us via BACs or hand cash in to desk on a Friday
Here are the annual fees per category
Pre-squad Members = Category 1 £25
Junior Squad, Squad and Masters = Category 2 £35
Parent member = Category 3 £10
(NB. anyone with an under 18 swimmer in junior squad or squad will need to pay £45 to cover both parent and swimmer and both parent and swimmer will need to complete a membership form)
Any problems please just ask or if you do not wish to continue your membership let Heather or Ginny know.