This page is for BASC swimmers only and provides a generic entry form (ON-LINE, PDF or Word) that can be used to enter meets that BASC are attending.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT MEET ENTRIES (BASC members only) THEN USE THE CONTACT FORM BY SCROLLING DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE OR CLICK HERE Meet-Query
*** Please read the following before completing any entry form ***
Fill out the on-line entry MEET ENTRY FORM form OR complete electronically and return a PDF or WORD document to email@example.com OR print off PDF or WORD form, complete and then hand to Martin Kane (Competition Secretary) or give to BASC front desk at 1610 on a Friday evening.
By completing and returning any entry form, you are confirming
- I have read and agree with the meet pack* including all terms and conditions this entry form relates to. (*available separately from BASC for every meet)
- This entry complies with any minimum or maximum qualifying times or other entry criteria for the meet.
- I cannot amend or withdraw any entries once the meet entry deadline set by BASC has passed. Fees paid cannot be refunded once the BASC deadline has passed.
- Fees due will be paid in full by me no later than the BASC deadline date for the meet this entry relates to. Fees must be paid by bank transfer to Bridgwater Amateur Swimming Club (Lloyds Bank) Sort Code 30-99-51 Account 66194568.
- Swimmers times entered here are the latest pb’s held on the ASA rankings https://www.swimmingresults.org/individualbest/ or conversions (use ASA tables option) http://www.pullbuoy.co.uk/times/ if applicable per the meet pack. If the meet allows for entries where a swimmer doesn’t have a ranked time, then enter NT in either the Short Course or Long Course column depending upon the meet.